Cellar Door Manager – Fulltime
Assistant Cellar Door Manager – Part-time (to possible Fulltime during summer season)
Be part of Wooing Tree’s next chapter and help drive the cellar door into a new era. We are looking for an innovative, energetic Cellar Door Manager and Assistant Manager to lead the cellar door team, harness business opportunities and expand our day to day operation and events.
• Wine sales through the cellar door
• All F & B operations
• Coordination of events
• Promotion of the cellar door as a venue
• Staff and related duties
• Extensive wine and food knowledge coupled with exceptional customer service
• High attention to detail
• Focus on continual improvement
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Hospitality and/or Cellar Door Experience
• Experience implementing training and development plans
• Duty Manager experience
• Passion for Customer Service
• Sales oriented
• Excellent communication skills and a ‘Can do’ attitude
• Ability to work cooperatively and positively, leading people in a team environment
• Flexible – able to work at weekends, holidays, and varying shift lengths
The cellar door is open 7 days a week, so you will be required to work some weekends and public holidays. You will need a Managers Certificate and have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Hospitality or tourism backgrounds will be preferred.
A full job description is available on request.
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 September 2020