Wine Club Terms & Conditions
The below Terms & Conditions apply to all Wine Club members upon joining the club. By Joining the Wooing Tree Wine Club, you agree to the following:
- You have signed up to a one-year contract, comprised of two half-yearly, consecutive shipments. This membership will automatically renew unless you notify us of your desire to cancel your membership. You have chosen to belong to one of three specific Club Types that defines what wine is in each half yearly shipment: Blondie Club, only Blondie will be sent to you; Winemaker Selection Club, a mixture of wines chosen by our owner and winemaker will be sent to you; Single Varietal Club, only one varietal which you choose will be sent to you from our list of available wines. Along with Club Type, you have chosen to receive a specific increment of wine half-yearly: six or twelve bottles. The level of half-yearly committed bottle count (six or twelve) defines your discount amount off the retail price; six bottles half-yearly receives 10% discount, and twelve bottles half-yearly receives 15% discount off retail pricing. The combination of these two variables is how we define your membership category and is amendable up to two weeks prior to any half-yearly shipment.
- Unless affected by unforeseen logistic circumstance, we charge your credit card on file half yearly on the 1st of April and October.
- The wine is dispatched within five days of your credit card being processed. You will receive an email confirming your wine club shipment is on its way.
- You authorise Wooing Tree Vineyard to charge your credit card in the amounts appropriate for your Wine Club membership, including shipping, when applicable.
- Credit Card details will be stored securely via a third party, Stripe.
- After one year, you may cancel your membership by written email notice to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time up to two weeks prior to a shipment. Members who send a cancellation request less than two weeks prior to a shipment will still be charged for and sent that shipment, and the cancellation will be implemented afterwards.
- If you cancel your membership before receiving two half-yearly wine club shipments, that is viewed as an early termination. Early terminations are subject to a fee of $20.
- You can downgrade your membership to a minimum of six bottles half yearly by email notice any time up to two weeks before a shipment. Email: email@example.com.
- Wine Club Members are responsible for notifying Wooing Tree Vineyard of any delivery address changes. Members will be reminded half-yearly to update their delivery details in the half-yearly email announcing the coming Wine Club shipment.
- Wine Club Members are responsible for updating their payment details via their online profile on our website. Members whose orders decline payment will be immediately issued an email notifying them of the declined payment from firstname.lastname@example.org. Declined orders do not constitute a membership being on-hold. Members will be reminded half-yearly to update their payment details in the half-yearly email announcing the coming Wine Club shipment.
- You can put your membership on hold for a maximum of six months at any time prior to two weeks before the 1st of April and October. On Hold requests after that time will be charged and sent the shipment that corresponds with that shipment. On Hold requests should be emailed to email@example.com.
- By joining the Wooing Tree Wine Club, you are declaring that you are the legal age of alcohol consumption in your home country and the country of delivery.
- By joining the Wooing Tree Wine Club you understand that the contact details you provide will be used to send correspondence regarding membership updates, exclusive event invitations and other information pertaining to your membership. These details will be added to the Wooing Tree database and stored securely. They will never be rented to any third parties.
- Wine Club discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotions. Discounts are only applicable to full price items. Does not include magnums or special collection boxes.
- Price of the wine in a Wine Club shipment is the price of each wine stated on our website at the time of shipment: April and October.
- Wine Club discounts can only be used in the cellar door for takeaway wine. The discount does not apply to food, merchandise, glass pour and on premise wine.
- Please see our FAQs for further details on how the Wooing Tree Wine Club works.
- To receive your refer a friend gift, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your friends full name.