- Late Harvest, hand picked
- Family owned and run, single vineyard site.
- Winemaker: Peter Bartle
- Harvest Dates: 13th May 2015
- Brix at Harvest: 28.4
- TA: 7.1 g/l
- pH: 3.3
- Alcohol: 9.5%
- Residual Sugar: 105 g/l
- Lees stirred regularly to provide complexity and increase the body.
- Fermentation stopped to retain residual sugar
- Minimal filtering
- Bottled 18th September 2015
- You must provide a valid email address to join the waitlist for this product
Wooing Tree – Tickled Pink – 2015
Wooing Tree Tickled Pink 2015 “Better late than never”
100% Pinot Noir grapes were late harvested on 13th May 2015 allowing them time to ripen fully and produce a considerable amount of sugar. The juice was fermented in stainless steel to retain the varietal and fruit characteristics. The ferment was then stopped to retain a residual sugar of 105g/l. It has attractive aromas of strawberries and raspberries on the nose. Intense flavours of red berry, hints of stone fruits and pink grapefruit show on the palate, with great body and lingering finish. This wine is a perfect match with desserts or cheeses and can be enjoyed on its own.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
- Very good to excellent Mark Henderson Otago Daily Times