- Family owned and run, single vineyard site.
- Winemaker: Peter Bartle
- Harvest Dates: 5th March – 14th March 2018, all handpicked.
- Clones: 5, 6, 115 and 777
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- TA 5.26g/l., pH 3.62
- The grapes were cold soaked
- Hand plunged 3 times a day at peak of fermentation.
- 100% French oak for 10 months, 28% new oak
- Malolactic fermentation in barrel
- No fining minimal filtration
- Vegetarian Friendly
- Bottled 2nd Feb 2019
Wooing Tree – Beetle Juice Pinot Noir – 2018
Ripe hand picked fruit, gentle winemaking and maturation in French oak have resulted in an attractive wine. A soft and subtle palate of red fruits and fine grained tannins with aromas of blackberries, plums and cinnamon. Showing good focus and length. Excellent value, drinking fantastically well now and will develop and cellar for several years.
UPDATED TEMPORARY SHIPPING INFORMATION
Please note due to COVID-19 restrictions our shipping within New Zealand and Overseas may take a little longer than normal. We are working closely with our shipping partners to ensure we can still ship wine to you throughout the world, but will need your patience. We can now ship to overseas again except Japan and will update our website with any changes as they come to hand.
- 5 Stars Wine Orbit